This training course is a hands-on apprenticeship in a busy vein clinic located in the Metro Orlando area by Dr. Chris Meyer MD – Vascular Surgeon. Dr. Meyer has performed either RF or laser varicose vein procedure over 10,000 times.
Training topics include:
- New Patient Consultation
- Screening Techniques
- Venous Duplex Mapping Ultrasounds
- Development of Treatment plans based on Clinical Findings
- Post Ultrasound Patient Consultation
- Pre-procedure preparation and consent
- Spider Vein Treatments – energy impulse (Vein Gogh)
- Sclerotherapy Solutions
- Endovenous procedures (Both RF and Laser ultrasound guided therapy)
- Post procedure visits and ultrasound
- Business Aspects and Profitability of a Vein Clinic
Depending on your level of experience, you may do a 3, 4, or 5 day course working directly with Dr. Meyer in an apprenticeship format.
EVLT procedure - Chris Meyer MD
Radio Frequency Ablation